Please note all general questions on paper and delivery charges can be found on our FAQ page.
- Sample orders are charged and supplied with sample wording.
- Prices detailed on the website are per invitation and a delivery charge will be added on top of this. We do not offer any discounts on these.
- A proof of your stationery will be emailed through for approval prior to printing, please check these carefully. Any changes to these will be confirmed by email and subsequent proofs sent again where necessary. Once you approved the stationery and authorised us to print, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
- All orders are posted by First Class Recorded Delivery and a signature is required upon delivery.
- Payment is required before proofs will be produced.
- If you decide to cancel your order after payment has been made the following charges will occur; £10 for proofs generated but no printing has commenced. If printing has commenced you will be charged 70% of your order total. If delivery has already been made no refund will be given.
- There is no minimum order quantity for stationery although flat rate delivery charge applies.
- If guest name printing has been chosen, the proofing stage as detailed in point three applies to all guest names received on proofs. Guest names will be copied directly from what was received and so we cannot be held responsible for any typos.